ESTATE PLANNING FOR YOU
Estate planning is important in various aspects. As it is irrefutable that everyone encounters death, it has to be decided how you want your assets to be disposed of in case of death and what it takes to reduce estate duty taxes. Also in view of business interests, strategies will to be constructed for these interests to be passed down to your beneficiaries with the minimum of taxes.
Common Issues That People Face
- Should I change the title to any of my property so it will go to the persons I desire when I die?
- Should I make gifts of my assets to reduce income or estate taxes?
- How can I protect my assets from creditors?
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts.
- Will it be necessary to sell any of my assets to pay taxes and the cost of administering my estate?
- Will there be enough cash available after my death to pay taxes and the cost of administering my estate?
- Will my family have enough cash to take care of themselves before my estate is being administered?